Sunday, August 27, 2017

Technology is Not My Forte

From the title of this post you can probably assume where I'm going with this. Technology is my strong suit, especially all this web navigation stuff. I know, I know, "What's a millennial doing that doesn't know technology?". I wish I knew the answer. I've just never been very tech savvy, so I was a bit nervous when I enrolled for this class. But after reading positive reactions to both the class and Laura, I decided to go for it. So far it's been fun, making a blog and little fun posts. The real fun starts next week, I'd say, when we start reading stories and folklore. I'm really looking forward to that.

I guess I shouldn't say I'm completely tech illiterate. I do have some skills with image editing software. So maybe I'll finally get some use out of that particular skill with this class.

Some skills I'd like to develop would probably be my Internet navigation skills. I can never seem to find what I'm looking for on the Internet, and hopefully this class will open my mind to new ways of searching. All in all, I'm very excited for this coming semester.
An example of how I look when trying to use a computer.
Credit goes to Clker-Free-Vector-Images on Pixabay: Source: Pixabay

No comments:

Post a Comment